Thursday, January 13, 2011

DO YOU LIKE MY PUSSY?


So after more than a year with my old pussy, I went out and bought the new Xcite X4 pussy. Thanks to Aurora Bentham for the great recommendation. As much as I like the way the new Xcite pussy looks, I can't give it a total recommendation.

THE STUFF I LOVED:

1. I LOVE the realism in the way it looks. 
2. If you have a well known brand of skin, it's not too hard to get it to match. 
3. I particularly like the detail on the folds. And the lips are drawn quite nice.
4. Did I mention the looks

But there's also a lot I don't like. 

STUFF I DIDN'T LIKE

1. First of all the price. It's REALLY easy to spend over 2000L$ for a set. And you can spend A LOT more.
2. Be careful which vagina you buy. They give you a list of about 4 to choose from. But the FIRST one doesn't let you do piercings. It made me mad to have to go back and spend another couple hundred Lindens to get one that did.
3. You have to choose your APPEARANCE and coloring ON THEIR WEBSITE. You can't just do it in the game. Plus the password they gave me didn't work on a browser in world. It did work out of world. Seriously, that's just a lot of steps we really don't need.
4. If your skin isn't common, it's SO HARD to color. I gave up and only wear a common skin with it.
5. I find the controls very complicated. Especially compared to the Lotus. And I dislike the lack of control the Xcite hud gives you during sex. It may be more "real" to wait for your partner to stimulate you to orgasm. But it doesn't make it easier when you are trying to film. :(
6. Avoid the toy addons. It puts items in your pussy, which you have to control in APPEARANCE on the freaking WEB!!!  It doesn't even let you hold the items and play with yourself like some free toys do. 
7. The Hud and The Website thing really are bad. So I am mentioning them again.


So overall a A for looks and a D for everything else. For me, I might still use my old Lotus for sex and the new X4 for modeling and pics. It really does look good. And a few tweaks to the system would make me a fan forever!!!



Let me know what you think of it? And in the meantime, here's a film of Aurora in her new pussy after the break

PUSSY PUSSY by Aurora Bentham
At home alone on new years. Just thought I would play with my new X4 pussy and my toys. 
               

No comments:

Post a Comment